|1 cup||Shortbread cookies|
|6 large||apples, skinned and thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup||corn starch|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare apples. Wash, skin, remove core, cut into thin slices. Place in large bowl.
- Combine corn starch, spices and sugar together. Add to apples, mix well.
- Place apple mixture into 8 inch baking dish.
- Make topping: Crush cookies, add cinnamon. Mix butter with sugar, combine with cookies, mix until resembles coarse meal. Place topping mixture on top of apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until apples bubble in 350 degree oven.