Candy Cane Saltine Bark
|1 package||Table Crackers|
|6 tbsp||butter, unsalted, melted|
|1 + 2/3 cups||chocolate chips, semi sweet|
|1/4 cup||candy canes, roughly broken|
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Place the table crackers and salt in a food processor and pulse until they form a loose sand like texture (about 1 minute).
- Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, and toss with the melted butter until evenly coated. Add the egg white and mix thoroughly until the consistency of wet sand is achieved.
- Turn the crumb mixture onto a 9x13¼ sheet pan and press down making sure to get into each corner.
- Bake the crust in the 350 degree preheated oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove the crust and evenly sprinkle the semisweet chocolate chips onto the still warm crust. Place back in the oven for 3 minutes, giving the chocolate time to melt. Let cool in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Melt White Chocolate chips in sauce pan and pour into sheet pan. Let cool in fridge or freezer 2-4 hours and enjoy!