Cheese is always a good idea. Especially when it’s Gluten Free and accompanied by our Deli Style Bread for dipping. This recipe is the new party pleaser.
|1 package||Deli Style Bread|
|1 cup||dry white wine|
|1/2 tsp||ground mustard|
|1 1/2 tbsp||lemon juice|
|1 tsp||black pepper|
|1/4 tsp||nutmeg, ground|
|8 oz||Gruyere cheese, grated|
|8 oz||Swiss cheese, grated|
- Crumble 1 slice of the Deli Style Bread very finely in a food processor or with a cheese grater.
- Rub a sauce pot with the garlic clove and then discard.
- Pour the white wine into the sauce pot and put over medium heat. Add the breadcrumbs. Whisk.
- Once the wine is hot, add the ground mustard, lemon juice, black pepper, and ground nutmeg. Turn the heat to low and add the Gruyere and Swiss cheese in small amounts. Whisk until smooth.
- Transfer the fondue to a fondue pot. Serve with cubes of the remaining Deli Style, veggies, pear slices, Schär Table Crackers, or any other favorite dippers.