Garden Vegetable & Ricotta Fusilli
A delicious creamy pasta dish full of healthy vegetables and herbs. A meal the whole family will love.
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2||red bell pepper|
|3/4 cup||zucchini, chopped|
|1/2 cup||ricotta cheese|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- In a large stock pan of boiling water, cook the pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Slice onions and red bell peppers.
- In a large sauté pan with deep sides, warm the oil over medium heat. Add in the green onions, bell peppers, zucchini and a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Stir and sauté until the veggies start to soften, about 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta, thyme leaves and a bit of pepper. Stir to incorporate.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the pasta into the pan with the ricotta mixture. Stir well until all is well combined and cook 2 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve in deep bowls.