Lavender Honey Mermaid Toast
Mermaid toast gets a culinary spin using the incredible flavor combination of lavender and honey. Swirl your blueberry jam into Greek yogurt for a cool tie-dye effect!
|2 slices||Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds|
|5 oz||plain Greek yogurt|
|1 1/2 tbsp||blueberry preserves|
|1 1/2 tbsp||blueberry jam|
|1 pinch/es of||culinary lavender|
|a little bit of||honey|
- Toast the bread and allow to cool. In a small bowl place the plain Greek yogurt.
- Add the blueberry preserves in and gently and carefully start to stir with a small spoon to create a swirl, tie-dye effect.
- Be careful to not over stir here, you want the swirls still and for it to not be too well mixed.
- When you have a good swirl effect spoon the yogurt mixture on to the 2 slices of toast using a small rubber spatula, dividing up the mixture as evenly as possible between the 2 toasts.
- Next scatter on the culinary lavender and follow with a drizzle of honey.