Mini Florentine Quiches
|6 slices||Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds|
|2 tbsp||green onion, diced|
|1/2 cup||spinach, chopped|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using the rolling pin, roll the de-crusted slices of 10 Grains & Seeds flat. Use light pressure and flip the bread over to complete the flattening process.
- Brush one side of the flatten bread pieces lightly with egg white.
- Spray a cupcake tin with oil. Place each piece in a cupcake tin section, egg white up, pressing it in gently until it makes a cup shape. If holes tear, just patch with the discarded crusts and brush again with egg white.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees F for around 13 min. Pull them out, put a pinch of cheddar cheese in the bottom of each cup and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Let cool (around 10 min). *The cheese seals the bottom of the cup so the egg doesn’t run through in baking.
- Beat eggs. Add cream and beat till incorporated.
- Put a pinch of chopped spinach, diced green onion, and minced garlic in each tin.
- Pour a little less than 3 tb(sp) of egg mixture into each tin on top of your veggies.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let sit for a minute.
- Serve immediately with a pinch of salt on top. Or wait till cool and freeze in an airtight container.
Note if freezing: Mini quiches stay fresh in the freezer for a month. To reheat, simply place your quiche on a plate in the microwave for one minute.