Made in a flash and great for a healthy, no fuss day: panzanella is the perfect, simple meal for lunch or dinner using our gluten free 10 Grains & Seeds Bread.
|2 slices||Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds|
|3 tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 1/2 cups||tomatoes|
|2-4 pinch/es of||sea salt|
|1 1/2 tbsp||red wine vinegar|
- Cube slices of 10 Grains & Seeds. Heat a sauté pan on medium with 2 tb(sp) of olive oil.
- Crush garlic clove (keep the skin on) and add bread cubes and garlic into pan.
- Sauté bread till slightly browned and crisp.
- Season with salt and remove from pan, let cool completely.
- Cube tomatoes into 1” chunks and cucumber into 1” quarter-rounds. Tear basil and set aside.
- Mix tomato, cucumber, and salt in a bowl. Taste and add salt as needed.
- Pour in red wine vinegar and toss until coated.
- Add torn basil and toasted bread cubes to bowl.
- Add 1 tb(sp) olive oil and gently mix to avoid breaking up bread.
- Serve and enjoy.