St. Paddy's Day Reuben Sandwich
Use up all your delicious corned beef leftovers in this St. Patrick's Day sandwich. It's our quick take on the classic Reuben.
|2 slices||Artisan Baker White Bread|
|3 slices||corned beef|
|2 tbsp||Russian dressing|
- Generously butter each slice of bread. Warm a medium sized skillet to medium heat. Place the bread buttered sides down into the pan.
- When one side is golden brown, flip the bread and add the sliced corned beef to one slice of bread, pressing down as you layer on. Follow with the slices of Swiss cheese.
- Cover and cook a few minutes until the cheese is melty and gooey, about 1 to 2 minutes. Uncover, turn off heat and keep in pan.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine the shredded cabbage with the dressing adding as much dressing as you'd like for desired wetness.
- To assemble: carefully transfer the slices of bread to a plate. Top the meat and melty cheese slice with the cabbage. Place the top slice of bread on, press down slightly and serve. You may cut in half, but be advised it is quite a messy sandwich.