Tuscan Spaghetti with Spinach
Tuscan flavors abound in this healthy and quick pasta dish with olives, capers, garlic and spinach. A classic everyone will love.
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2 cup||pitted black olives|
|3||anchovy fillets in oil|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|pinch/es of||red chili flakes, crushed|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- In a large stock pan of boiling water, cook the pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside. Slice tomato into wedges.
- In a large sauté pan with deep sides, warm the oil over medium heat.
- Add the roughly sliced olives, capers, roughly chopped anchovy fillets, garlic and chili flakes into the pan. Stir well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes to meld the flavors.
- Add the spinach into the pan and cook 3 more minutes until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Add the pasta into the pan along with a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes. Turn heat off and serve straight away.